Warranty holders: report your oil changes to us quickly and easily using this convenient webform!
Otherwise, you may email a scanned copy of your oil change invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your warranty number in your message, and ensure the VIN, odometer reading, and date of service.
Maintenance Schedule Requirements
- Oil changes must be performed every six months or 10,000km, whichever occurs first, in order to keep a warranty valid. A grace period of one month or 1,000km, whichever occurs first, applies.
- Oil changes should be reported within fifteen days of the service being performed.
- Oil changes must be performed by a licensed automotive technician at a facility able to provide printed invoices showing the work was completed. “Do-it-yourself” oil changes are not acceptable.
- In all cases, original copies of oil change invoices must be kept as the warranty holder may need to provide them in case of a claim.
- When submitting your oil change records always be sure to include your Warranty Application Number.
- Storing your vehicle for an extended period of time may change when your next oil change would be due.
- Contact us before you store your vehicle for your revised maintenance schedule requirements.
Report an Oil Change
To report your oil change, please complete the required portions of this form.