Interested in renewing your warranty? Here’s how it works:
- Read the Warranty Renewal Information below to see if your warranty qualifies for renewal.
- Complete & submit the Warranty Renewal Request form.
- A Customer Support Specialist will reach out to you personally to complete the renewal process.
- That’s it! You’re ready for more peace-of-mind driving.
Warranty Renewal Information
- Warranties must be renewed prior to their expiry. Warranties expire by time or mileage, whichever occurs first.
- The warranty’s maintenance schedule must have been adhered to, with all required oil changes performed and reported to us.
- If you’ve had the oil changes performed but haven’t yet reported them, please click here to submit them now. Please allow 24 hours for processing and verification.
Double Your Term
- Applies to warranties with 24, 36, or 48 month terms without any claims made against them.
- Guaranteed so long as the applicable warranty terms & conditions (including the Eligibility terms above) have been followed.
- Provides another identical term of the same coverage, e.g. a 24-month Driver’s Shield warranty renews into another 24 month Driver’s Shield warranty.
- Processed for an administrative processing fee of $149 plus applicable taxes.
- Applies to any warranty, regardless of whether a claim has been made against it.
- Subject to approval based on a vehicle risk assessment performed at the time of renewal.
- Provides a term and type of coverage the vehicle currently qualifies for. Coverage must be equal or lesser than the existing warranty; i.e. warranty coverage cannot be upgraded through a renewal.